What is Financial Aid?
What is FAFSA?
1. Free Application for Federal Student Aid
2. Determines a student's Expected Family Contribution
3. It is available October 1st of a students Senior Year in high school and must be filled out every year your are in college
4. Use Prior-Prior year tax information; taxes from two tax returns ago
5. Go to www.FAFSA.gov to fill out the online application
6. If you are a male student (18-25) and have not registered for the Selective Service you can do this through FAFSA
7. Students and parents will need to create an FSA ID for their FAFSA
Please click on the website links listed below. It is a step by step process for how to fill out your FAFSA Forms.
Overiew of the Financial Aid Process
Creating your FSA ID
How to fill out FAFSA
Determing Dependency Status
FAFSA Tips for Parents
After the FAFSA: What Happens Next?
Stay updated with what's happening at Plainfield High School - Central Campus
CLICK HERE TO UNSUBSCRIBE
Home Access Center
24120 W. Fort Beggs DrivePlainfield, IL 60544
Main Office: (815) 436-3200
Attendance Office: (815) 439-3260
Fax: (815) 439-2882
Chris Chlebek - Principal